OTC Hearing Aids and "Prescription" Hearing Aids Resource Page view page

Military Members and Spouses

Please choose the appropriate application that fits your licensure needs. Fill it out, and supply the appropriate required documentation. Instead of payment, you will need to submit proof of your military status. Please note, if you or your spouse don’t share the same last name you will also need to supply a copy of your marriage certificate as well.

List of Information