SLP & Audiology Assistants


SLP-Assistant Registration

This form should only be used if the SLP-Assistant has never been registered or if the SLP-Assistant is not currently registered under another licensed SLP. If the SLP-Assistant is adding an additional primary or secondary supervisor or is changing from one supervisor to another, you should complete the SLP-Assistant Supervision Change form below.

Register Now
SLP-Assistant Competency Checklist

This checklist should be completed and submitted to the board within 90 days of SLP-Assistant registration.

Complete Now
Protocol Target Behavior Form
Download PDF
SLP-Assistant Supervision Change
Submit Changes
SLP Assistant Registration Renewal
Renew Now
SLP-Assistant Applicants
Learn More

Audiology Assistants

Audiology Assistant Registration
Register Now